CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday 28 January 2009

if i am really not you, dont give me your smile
if i never being in your heart, dont respect me
if i will never be yours, dont let me love you more than this
i know you know,
i know you realize,
that everything you have done to me is hurting me
everything that you have done is to make me forget you
but, the fact is... i CANT
you always being in my heart, my thoughts
you know that but you refuse
i am sorry to let you know that i have been like you or even in love with you since the first time we met
i cant handle my feeling
i am sorry
i wont disturb you if you want me to
i am so sorry

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i know u r very sad. but u know, sad makes us happy sometimes. try to smile while sad is in ur heart. then u'll feel da real happy. u'll think ''who can be happy like this while da sad still troubling me? I CAN''. then u'll be smiling everytime.