CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 24 July 2009

broken heart

it is not necessary for me to say i am in love with him
though , i am still doing that in recent
wrong , isnt it ?
no , actually .. but it becomes like that
it used to be a happiness but it comes to be sadness on my hand
why ?
because i insist myself to keep looking for his love
eventhough i know that he won't be mine
but his attitude , his act is just like he gives me some ways
he gives me something that he never gives that to others
that is why i insist myself to be with him
and then , not long after that complicated time
i know that he is not alone
not as i thought
his act to me , his careness to me is just a bull shit
why i said that ?
because the fact tell me that thing
the fact convince me that he is not mine
he wont be mine
i never regret that i have ever like him
but it is just something that i cant expect
i cant fill in
it is just something that hurt me so much
and make me in a really worse time
in a broken heart :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love's always painful dear. sometimes i think it's da beauty of da love. just think about it a little...:-)