CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 20 December 2008

i am tired

All the days that have passed make me realized
When I am being here, worrying about you
Thinking about you,
Missing you,
Waiting for you,
You are not here
You didn’t respect the care that I have given to you
You didn’t care at me at all
Do you still love me?
Or you want to go away from me?
Do you ready enough to let me go?
If I don’t love you, I have gone away from you
I don’t want to be still right beside you
But,
Do you know that I am still being there?
Right beside you?
Do you understand that?
I have tried everything, but all I got is NOTHING
I am tired
I don’t want to try to think about you anymore
Just let our love story being a memory
Go away from my life, let me be alone with all sorrow that you have given
Thank you for everything
I want to be ALONE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, maybe you want to be alone but i don't think your friends want you to be alone. Rea, friends will be with you when you are happy and, specially, when you are sad.