CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 20 December 2008

i will let you go

I walk alone in the darkness
I feel pain, feel empty
I am searching for something, something that usually being near me
But now, that thing is missing
I don’t know where it goes or where it lost
I keep searching for it, but I found nothing
Then, I realized that what I have been searching for is go away from me
Don’t want to get back to me
So, how hard I am trying to search it, it doesn’t make any change
And I won’t find it
It will always go away from me, where ever I am searching for
I give up
And I won’t search for it anymore
I will let it go far away from me
Let times give ways to another LOVE that will be in my heart
Because,
How hard I am trying to keep it in my heart,
How hard I am trying to search for it,
All I got is just N . O . T . H . I . N . G

0 comments: