CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 16 March 2009

hardly breathe

it is something that i cant ignore . I dont want to refuse , i dont want to deny the truth . I have to convinced that i cant live without you . I hardly breathe the air without you by my side . Its like no air around . I am dying without you here . I want to stay alive walking by your side , starring at your face , looking at the way you talked . It has been like heaven to touch . Being there , being yours . I love you as deep as i could , until the end even land and sea has gone . Even you are not always being beside me .. But i trust that you love me .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ur way's right. love is for giving, not 4 getting.

Anonymous said...

cielah kayaknya bikin blog buat curhat nih hahaha.

eh gw link ke blog gw yoo!