CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 3 April 2009

hope

when you come and bring me the happiness that i never have
i felt thankful
when you are mine and being beside me
i felt joyful
but then you go away from my life
you left me naked behind
without happiness and strength to stand still
you let me be alone with my sorrow
i hardly breathe the air without you by my side
i loose everything i got in life
you know that i love you in every beat of my heart
i know you love me, even though you left me behind
now, i just can wondering your face, your smile, your laugh
i just can remembering you by everything i got from you
and hope the best for you in your life
hope that i am still there in your heart
because you will always be here in my heart, in sorrow also happiness
i hope that there will be someone better than me
that can make you laugh an d smile
brought you happiness
and i will standing here, starring at you
with hope and wonder

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i like ur hope. u r a good lover. a lover that wish her lover's happiness not her happiness