CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 27 September 2009

it is not a short story , but a fact

Hm … where do I have to start it ? okay , first I met a guy named Faruq Suriaganda . he is a guy from Germany but he is Indonesian . he was spending his vacation at my school to learn about Indonesian language and culture . he went here with his little brother Irfan Suriaganda . about Faruq , I didn’t see anything interesting in him for the first time . his appearance was not that good just like an ordinary . so , I focused with his little brother Irfan because he has got a good appearance though he wasn’t as talkative as Faruq . okay , that was the first time I met him . the first thought of mine about him . bur then it changed . I saw him explained something to my friend and it impressed me that much . the way he explained a thing can describe his thoughts , his knowledge . he really impressed me . and from that time I have just known that he has something inside him . he is that smart , intelligent . typical of guy that I am searching for . but I haven’t think about that . I was just thinking how to be closed with him . to know him more . to talk with him much . to listen when he is explaining about something . until I felt in love with him . the way he treat girls were that nice . I never found that kind of guy , maybe its because he used to Germany culture or what , I don’t care . he really can make me interesting in him . I really felt in love with him . but the fact that he will be just a month in here made me think twice to felt in love . and other problems also came one by one . before I was in relationship with him I have already got a problem with someone who is closed to me . I know she also love him and I have decided to let go off him . though it hurts me . she didn’t want to understand and I also cant deny the feeling that I have to him . but I still trying to let go off him and he realized that . one day , he asked me to go out with him just the two of us . I thought it wasn’t a good idea but I accepted it . because I don’t have any other reasons why I should rejected it besides because of her . so , come that day august 17th 2009 , we went together also with my friend named Billy . the really unforgettable time happened at the pool . he confessed to me . one thing that I never imagine , never expected for . because I thought he loves her , that loves him too . he said it was a mistake . he just loves her as his little sister not even more . and he never thought to make a relationship with her . then , because I didn’t want to deny anything I just said that I also feel the same way like he feels . he smiled at him . he said that he loved me for three times in a row –what a funny , I didn’t realize- . and the relationship began . but it was only 15 days left until he went back to Germany . we were really used the time left by being together but nobody knew about our relationship . because I told him not to say it to anybody . we still have some problems at that time . the girl who loved him was disappointed with me and she left me , angry with me . then another problem came . a guy that loved me also felt disappointed because I prefer choose a new guy that I have just met , to him . it hurts him I know , but I was thinking he wouldn’t do anything to me . we just like in a fake relationship . I don’t even want to be with him . he is not a gentleman . he can treat me that good , he cares about me but just that . I cant feel comfortable beside him . I was depressed that day but faruq was still being with me and cheer me up . he convinced me that I could face it . I am his little tough girl . that’s why I can stand tall to face everything . I was just ignoring what people said about our relationship . and I did it . they didn’t disturb me anymore . okay maybe some of them still angry with me . and I realized that time run that fast . it was his last day here . I accompanied him to the airport . after everything prepared , the boarding time came . he hug me that tight I know he didn’t want to let me go . I also didn’t want to let him go . it was hard for us . both of us . I was trying not to cry because I didn’t want to burden him more by crying and I also have promised him . he let go off his hug and walked away from me . he didn’t even say good bye or looked at me . I understood , he just didn’t want to feel harder to let me go . I saw him from far until he gone . I couldn’t stand myself after that time . I cried in my car . I felt that hard to let him go . I felt that hard to realize that he wasn’t here anymore with me to face everything . but then , his words that he will be back soon and he promised me to keep this holding hands made me feel better . I trust in him , he also trust me . the way he called me “lil tough tami” always be in my head . it means that I have to always be that tough girl until I met him again . we both sure about this relationship . we both sure that we can faced the distance . with our promised , our faith , our trust and our love . I love you ef …

Maybe after you read this , you will think that it was just a short story . but it wasn’t . it was really happened in the past at the first time I met my boyfriend named Faruq Suriaganda . I hope you can get something from this story … and I will always keep it in my mind :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

no, it was not short when i was reading it. i'm happy about u because u have told what ur heart said. it will make u feel better.

one thing, wait for da real love. it will never mislead u:-).

ur friend, always.