CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 1 October 2009

i am spending my time alone

i am sitting here in front of many kinds of bread . i am starring at them . hm .. waht a delicious food with a really good smell . i tried to make myself comfortable here . i lookes at the side walk beside me . many people passed by this place without caring about anything . they just ignoring what is around them . hm .. i dont care anyways . but some of them are starring at me sometimes when they passed my place . i dont know why , waybe its because i am here alone . a lil girl sitting alone with her notebook and a glass of iced chocolate . is that something wrong with that ? i dont think so :D i take my iced chocolate and drink it . a really good tastes . it can make up my mood :) i am waiting for my mum here . she is watching a movie with my lil sister and my grandparents . why didnt i join ? it kinda bored for me . i mean the movie . i am not interested with that kind of romantic movie at all . ok .. i am still waiting and looking at people that passed by my place . hm .. bored bored . but its also good . i like being alone like this . i can feel the peaceful though there are many voices and a lil bit crowded . hhaha as if i would care :P
and ... geez , my battery is low . Damn it ! i have to wait for my mum by reading a nnovel . okay .. more bored then .. huff :( but i love it

1 comments:

Unknown said...

does it mean that now u r making happy with ur life?