CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 15 August 2008

something happened today
something unpredictable
something surprising...
i opened my window, waiting for some light in the early morning
many sounds appeared... a sweet little sound
i listened to them, then suddenly someone came

in my early dreaming

i used to stop, stop thinking about it... no, him.
but i don't

i know why i can't do that

i know the reason


he is my love,
my heart,
my soul,
my life,
my everything...

he came to my early dreaming, but he mustn't be there
i wonder that i can erase him from my early dreaming, an early stupid but meaningful dreaming...

but in fact, i can't

it is too hard to be done, it is too hard to be erased, it is too hard...

i have tried many ways, in many times
but all i got is just a fake
a failed...

until now, when my realized time came, i used to forget him

but then again, until now...

i can't even do any of those ways...

0 comments: