CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 15 August 2008

when i wanted you to make you be official without the craziness imaginary, you tought me how to resist... you tought me how to think about the spotlight in my darkness...

maybe, you won't be with a failed... a loser... but, trust me... i want to be with you...

maybe, i won't be with you in recent time... in reality... neither in many other times... believe me, you will always be a part in my heart... and i always do love you, even land and sea have gone...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

some thing in this life...
pass away..
and something s being created again.
somedays i tried to release frm my prison ...
and pass to the sun
but now you are my prison and my sun
when night falls on me ..
iclose my eyes
and as a bright star..you come in my imaginary
as a shiny little angel
u chagne the darkness in my mind ..into flashlight
when night falls on me ..i clsoe my heart ..to keep u there ..to hug u as i was doing in the cold nights to keep u warm ..
and now u have to do that cuz m cold without u.
my lil agel..
when night falls on me .i try to be real..
to be with u..
to keep u high n hold u..
to steal ur pain away..to get the clue
wherever i am .. wherever u r .. i love u ..
n want to spend my life time loving u