CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 9 August 2008

i used to like to see the moon, but not tonight. i usually see the moon with its shinny lights, but not tonight. why? it is dark out here. the sky is too dark, too many clouds which closed the moon's lights. but, it really shows something inside my heart... deep inside my heart. i felt empty today. nothing can renew it. nothing can refilled it, nothing... no one... it is too hard to say. it is too hard to be explained. and it is too hard to be solved. i don't know why, but if i looked once again at the sky that used to be beautiful, i realy feel the pain, and when i realized that i am hurting myself by giving everything to him, to a men that i could not reach. i am giving my heart, my life, my soul, and my love that secretly given.. it is hurting myself, cause everything that i have given, didn't effect anything to him. he can't ever know. he knows nothing... nothing till forever... till he knows what do i mean... and until that time, i will wait for him... i hope he will realize...

0 comments: