CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 17 August 2008

i have come beneath my self-possessed
reduce your shadows, dismantle the memories which is following
i conceded my self to do that and forget you
then, the reality so does the fact convinced me that i can't
how pitiful is my life...
i am not blind, to see your behavior
but good things always come from you
like no other did... the fact give me the words
my leader
then, you resuscitatethe painful, lonely
you have the capability on my ego, sellfish, stubborness
so, crucify my badness, before it is too late
and you will know that we are one
you convinced me, nothing is pitiful
after in many seconds we passed
let everything changed, make everything different
choose one the best not in everything you put
and all the grief that you put me through will be gone
as in every minute, every second move
then, like the time which is spinning all over...
good or bad,
night and day,
before and after...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Every time i read ur words . . I remember how its great that i know u . .maybe u found something hidden in my life . .my thirst for love . . U know how to use the words to make me again . . To creat my heart again ,after i dead. . U know how to use the virtuality to make the reality . . To post the kiss on my cheak as a small ice piece on the fire . . Just to melt in my heart . . U teached me how to love . .