CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 19 September 2008

i love someone that i cant reach at all
i should have realized about that
i should have to know about the risk that i take
why i have just known it now?
when my heart is spinning all over him
when my thought is just everything around him
why do i have to realized?
how this damn feeling is killing me inside
broke my heart
what do i have to convince about when i knew nothing can be convinced
its just a damn thing that i still keep in here for the rest of strength that i have
what do i have to be honest about and for whom i have to be honest?
no one!
no one could understand what is deep inside of my heart
its just something that i cant tell anybody
its just me and all the painful that i have got is just for me
no one, would be me who feel this pain
pain of loving someone that wouldnt be exist and real for me...
no one ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

to you, you have to be honest