CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 11 September 2008

a liar

you left me naked alone, behind the opened door
that was the time that i realized i have to look backward
used my imaginary that you were there hold my breathe
how i know that you were not always being there to hold my hands with everything that you have...
i confused
i surrendered
why i never realized that the time is getting less,
how this worlds is too damn fast rolling on its center
i never realized
i am just walking looking down with nothing that i can see
liar - maybe that is the word that reflecting me
i m just lying to my self
to my heart and everything in it
i am lying that i can keep you there with me
i am lying that i ever convinced my self you are the best for me
i am a looser for my self, even...

in fact i dont want to be a liar or even a loser
but, then again ..


i am a liar also a loser for my self

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know?
it cannot be equaled with another poem.
it cannot be replaced with another poem.
and it's a poem about some truth.
because there're some people who have really fell da feelings which r in dat poem

Ratu Nurul Asmarani Syifa said...

u know??

i just can stay . .
to watch him fade away . .
i was just thinkin . .
yeah . .
i'm a loser . .