CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday 24 September 2008

when i knew that loving someone can help me survived in this world, i won't stop
i m in love
it is the time when my world is all about him, all around him
i m in my blissful
but, the time stops
when i realized that everything i do is just a fake
a fake love actually
i m in love with someone that never in love with me
how come?
why i never saw it from the beginning?
i tried to figure it out, but nothing that i found
it is all fade away
disappear
it is just a crazy thing that make me surrendered and want to ended my life
because,
at the end, i will just feel the pain and sorrow
and in the rest of my life, nothing will i have

my blissful, has gone

1 comments:

Unknown said...

life is more than u think.
keep da soul
untill end of da life