CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 20 September 2008

someday i learnt how to survive myself in this world
it is hard to be explained
somehow i tried to walked alone in emptiness
but all i got is just something that i cant understand at all
it is something that people said that everyone cant live alone in this world, cant survive by being alone...
i looked forward, wondering about my future
but then, i found nothing
i am stuck in here, in this damn life
what do i have to ask to myself?
why do i have to doubt on myself?
i cant find something that i used to know but now i dont know at all
it is something really strange and miserable
i cant imagine how i survived in this world without knowing nothing
in fact, i m still in here
doing my reality facts that give me some ways to know

God ... that's what i mean
i know He is here for me, give me strength to survive in this world
whenever it is, eherever i am ...
Thank you ... deeply down in my heart ...

0 comments: