CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 30 October 2008

How do I survive in this world without knowing nothing?
How do I breath with no air?
How do I supposed to be alive in this empty slot?
I am just a little girl
I know nothing
Everything bad turns good in my eyes, never being realize that world is too hard
Many fakes shown up, but I know nothing
This little girl is just want to know bout the world that she is standing for
I expect something but no one give it
Why?
I am just living with no air around, makes me died living in this damn world
I know nothing, and you can’t put the blame on me
Please, somebody tell me something that I supposed to know
Don’t placed me in hell-world
Not in past, future or recent
I am just a little girl, give some ways out
To know, how life’s turning to be …

0 comments: