CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 30 October 2008

We have been being together for so many times, in happiness also sorrow
We have shared each other’s problems, also love
But then, all are ruin
It is just because of me, my fault
I make everything become worst, make everything become mistakes
I am so sorry for everything that I have done to you, guys
I didn’t mean to hurt or angry with you all… I am just… I am just doing everything wrong
I am so sorry, I have made all of us not in our condition
I just need time to realize about me, myself and my fault
I am so sorry, my sweet best friends
Even I am not same as usual,
I always love you all guys…
I always do, and it won’t be decrease
I love you all too much
Forgive me…
I will be back as myself, a new me, soon…

With my deepest… Love you all …

0 comments: