CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 18 October 2008

I shouldn’t love him, but however I still do it.
I should have forgotten him, but in fact I can’t
It is the time when I used to realize that he is too much older than me
He is an adult man, but I am just a little girl who still trying to know about me, myself
I am just a little girl who tried to find out what is life meaning for
It is something hard to be learnt
It is too hard for this little girl
He has known everything
He was born eleven years before me, he must have known everything shown in this world
He has his path
And I am still searching for my own path
It can’t be the same. I can’t be with him
Maybe I am just a sister for him
Gosh… it is hard to be explained.
The fact that I have to realize, You have to know-of course you have known- , and he has to convince is… I LOVE HIM
How hard I am trying to hide it inside, I can’t
Someone said that I have to be brave to say it to him
I am trying to be, but…
Still, it is too hard for a little girl like me…
Shit!
I love him…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

try 2 realize,
who are you?
who is he?