CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 24 October 2008

I apology for what I have done to you
I know you won’t understand, but I can’t explain it to you
I just want to say I am sorry
For things that ruins, for what we have been through, for love that we have shared each other
I have to end it, finish it, make it a happy ending story for you
I know how much I have hurt you, how long I have been hiding it from you
But, I am sorry
I can’t be with you anymore, it is because another things come and make me comfortable with it
You always being the best in my life, you have ever being the sweetest, patient, and love able in my life
You have ever being the best that God given to me
But, now I have to leave you
I did it to make you happy with others who can love you with life, soul and everything that she has
Please, forget me and also forgive me for what I have done to you
For being double – minded
For being a cheater

For hurting you
And
For ended our sweet love story

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love won't end. its sweetest memory'll stay in ur mind forever