CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 31 October 2008

The sun shines, it is brighter than before
Same as me, I felt better than before
It seems like I am in love
Someone gives me life
Someone gives me happiness
Someone gives me respect that I never had before
Guess what!
I am in love with him
He makes my life more colorful and full of happiness
No other sorrow or emptiness that I usually had
He loves me, he gives me his promises also his pure love
How lucky I am!
And start from now on, I had to convince that I am in love
I am in love with him
Thank you God of introducing me to him
To let me knowing him
And, thank you for you…
To love me, to give me happiness, to dismantle my sorrow
Thank you… for being with me.


_i love you, for everything you are_

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Am happy to hear that about u . . Best wishes in ur new life . .just wish to know more about it . . Hope soon