CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday 8 October 2008

some weird things come up from my mind
everything shown up, thy show off in front of me
i cant really explain what is that, everything is just spinningaround
that sucks reality facts come behind me, following me
i really want to say that i hate every reality facts
one of that damn reality facts is LOVE
that word which i hate the most
why i have to know about love?
why i have to stuck in it anyways
love makes me cry in sadness, and loneliness
love makes me feel sick and bring me to hell, i mean the sickness that never being healed
love can give me ways, give me lights, give me happiness in the other time
but, sometimes i cant understand how love gives us ways
that is the time when i really hate to love or being loved
why do i have to be anyways?
no one can understand
nor me or any of those old people
thy still learning about it
not just learn, but thy have to know, thy have to feel
when it is getting worst
when it is getting better
when it is never shown
and when it is being never ending story...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yup i agree with u.
love is everything but love is nothing.