CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 24 October 2008

the sun shines above me
the sky looks so bright with not much clouds
many birds sing in this morning, following me to continue my days
i am happy
i am in love
i am on my way
i got through the darkness with all the strength that i have
i fought for myself
i have chosen to be brave
and now, i got the yield
i got my happiness without any sorrow
my days become brighter, my life become more enjoy
and in the other side, i have to convince...
it is because of you... my love
i am in love with you, and it makes me stronger and stronger then i can get back my happy life
thank you for being with me,
thank you for loving me and giving me strength
that i always need...

i love you .... ich liebe dich meine liebste ...

0 comments: