CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday 18 October 2008

I could go back and rearrange everything turns good
But, why am i running away?
Scared?
Gosh, this silly girl is trying to be a fool
No, not a fool… but a foolish dull lady…
Damn it!
I am afraid of everything, not just in recent but also from past and future
Thinking too much about my future, afraid of the past and give up with the recent
For what anyways?
Being a fool?
Is it good enough for me?
No…
It is something bad that I should have known
But, in reality… I don’t
Silly girl!
Poor me…
Wanted something too much, but in the end… give up without having anything to be tried
Wasting time, huh?
Yes… but don’t worry… I am good enough at listening.
Just yelling at me, say that I am a fool and I will appreciate that
So, give applause for a silly lady who tried to know how is the life turns to be…
But again, for what anyways?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

if u have realize that much things,
u r exactly not a foolish girl.